CANADA BASKETBALL SUPER CLINIC 2018
DATES: June 8th to 10th, 2018
LOCATION: BROCK UNIVERSITY
The 2018 Super Clinic registration fee is $285 for paid, full-version Game Plan members and $335 for non-members.
Early-bird registration will be in effect until May 14th – the registration fee is $235 for paid, full-version Game Plan members and $285 for non-members.
STEPS TO REGISTER
- To register for the 2018 Super Clinic coaches must login to their Game Plan account (gameplanbasketball.ca). If a coach does not have a Game Plan account, they can create an account at the following link (gameplanbasketball.ca/register.php)
- Click on the “Workshops” tab to view upcoming coach education workshops.
- Once on the “Workshops” tab, adjust the search parameters using the terms “National” and “2018”.
- Scroll down to find the workshop at the Super Clinic that you would like to register for and click “Register".
STREAMS – THE FOLLOWING STREAMS ARE AVAILABLE:
- CANADA BASKETBALL NCCP COURSES
- FUNdamentals, Learn to Train, Train to Train, Train to Compete
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Two separate streams for youth coaches and high performance coaches
FIBA U18 AMERICAS CHAMPIONSHIP
Coaches that register for the Super Clinic will also receive a discount on tickets to the FIBA U18 Americas Championship 2018, which is being held at the Meridian Centre in St. Catharines from June 10-16. For more information about the FIBA U18 Americas Championship visit: http://www.basketball.ca/en/news-article/preparations-continue-as-stcatharines-gets-set-to-host-fiba-u18
HOLIDAY INN & SUITES PARKWAY CONFERENCE CENTER – 327 Ontario Street
T: (905) 688-2324 E: email@example.com
BROCK UNIVERSITY VILLAGE RESIDENCE – 1812 Sir Isaac Brock Way
T: (905) 688-5550 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOK YOUR SPOT NOW!